Download form or fill out online
This agreement is current and effective between PMT Pty Ltd (Recipient), and
Under current legislation, all good and services being sold must come under an agreement between the
purchaser (recipient) and the seller (supplier). The following guidelines apply:
1. PMT Pty Ltd acknowledges that it is registered for GST when it enters into this agreement.
when they enter into this agreement. (Please tick applicable box.)
3. PMT Pty Ltd will notify the supplier if it ceases to be registered for GST.
4. The client/supplier will notify PMT Pty Ltd if their GST status changes.
5. PMT Pty Ltd will issue a Recipient Created Tax Invoice for the precious metals which have been
6. PMT Pty Ltd will issue the original or a copy of the RCTI to the supplier within 28 days of
transaction which states the value of the goods and the actual GST amount.
7. The client/supplier will not issue tax invoices for the precious metals being sold to
PMT Pty Ltd