It’s the ultimate adventure and one that could pay you handsomely! Imagine traveling to remote locations, sleeping under the stars in the Australian outback, eating quality bush tucker over an open fire and prospecting to find real gold nuggets!
There are many gold prospecting tour operators in Australia that specialise in teaching beginners all about the art of prospecting with success. Simply Google “Gold Prospecting Australia” to find a tour operator in your state, or local club that can give you advice.
Gold prospecting tour operators can help you with:
- Organising your gold prospecting licence (every state requires its own permit)
- Locating areas with good potential for finding gold
- Supplying your equipment and teaching how to pan for gold or use a metal detector
- Providing accommodation and food for your trip
- Filling you in on all the history of other adventurous Australian diggers
Please Note: Gold prospecting cannot be carried out in national parks, nature reserves, on Aboriginal land and heritage sites.
When you’ve found for your first gold nugget, contact PMT for accurate analysis and prompt payment. PMT are the preferred buy for a large number of Australian prospectors.